NDC offers a variety of free online learning opportunities to support the postsecondary success of deaf students. Earn professional development clock hours by completing one of our modules or dig deeper and enroll in one of our facilitated courses. Individuals who take classes with NDC | learn will be able to view real stories shared by deaf people across the country, discuss concerns and challenges with others, and learn from national experts. Information on all of our current courses is available on our Canvas Catalog.
Check it out and enroll in a module today! Subscribe to our newsletter using the form in the footer to stay informed about new e-learning opportunities.
Filter by Course Category:
Filter by Useful For:
Filter by Professional Development Clock Hours:
Online Learning FAQs
- How do I create an account or register for a course?
- Is there a registration fee?
- What is my username?
- How do I reset my password?
- How do I update my user information on Canvas?
- How can I be notified when a new course is being offered?
- Is there a specific time limit for course enrollment?
- Are there enrollment limits for the courses?
- Why do I see start dates on several of the e-learning courses?
- Can I leave a course and come back? Can I take more than one course at a time?