Collecting Student Input to Improve Student Engagement and Inclusion in the College Experience
Advancing Equity and Inclusion for Deaf Students in Higher Education Webinar
Webinar: Exploring Accessibility and Instructional Strategies for Deaf English Language Learners in Postsecondary Programs
Planning and Practice: Work-Based Learning for Deaf Youth
Webinar: Academic and Professional Success of Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing People to Deaf Centered Interpreting
Looking AHEAD for Spring Semester — Graduation, Internships, Study Abroad, Campus Access
- Is registration required for NDC live events?
- Is there a cost for NDC live events?
- Who can attend the live events?
- Will interpreters or real-time captioning be provided for the live events?
- Will professional development credits be offered for NDC live events?
- Will a recording be made available to those who could not attend?
- Will professional development credits be available for recorded events?
- I did not get the event codes during the events. Can I still receive professional development credit?
- I have the correct codes from the live event, but I am getting an error message, can you help?
- Is there a deadline when I must submit my PD Credit for a Live Event?
- How do I get a certificate of attendance for the event?
- Can I receive a printable version of my certificate?
- I registered for the event, but never received a confirmation email, what do I do?
- I am trying to access the live event, but the link is not working, how do i get access?
- Can I earn RID CEUs for upcoming webinars?