Support is just a click away with NDC | help team
NDC aims to provide services and resources that best fit your needs. It helps our team to know how you identify yourself, your institution, and role(s). Demographic information collected is for federal grant reporting purposes only.
NOTE: NDC receives a high volume of requests and our response time may be delayed..
DISCLAIMER: As a federally funded grant program, NDC does not endorse or recommend specific brands or products for consumers. While our team members provide general guidance & support, they do not offer legal advice or counsel. If necessary, our team will happily offer referral(s) to entities that may be able to respond to legal inquiries. Research and data related requests can take up to two (2) weeks to process.
Looking for Printed Resources?
Want to schedule a free one-on-one NDC on call appointment?
NDC | on call is a live, no-cost interactive opportunity to meet with the NDC team. Appointments are designed to support individuals, institutions or organizations in creating accessible environments and opportunities for deaf people. We are ready to connect with you!
- Select an open time slot.
- Complete all fields on the online form.
- Look for confirmation of your NDC | on call appointment by email.
- Join the meeting!
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Email confirmation of your appointment
- Intake-style interview questions during your appointment
- Initial guidance and resources from a NDC Team member
- Comprehensive summary and evidence-based recommendations
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Join NDC’s Listserv
- Click on “Subscribe to our Listserv” button to go to the listserv signup page and enter your email address at the prompt.
- You will receive an email with a clickable hyperlink to complete the subscription. If you do not receive the email, check your Junk/Spam folder to see if it is in there.
- After clicking on the hyperlink, you will confirm your request to be subscribed.
- An NDC administrator will approve your listserv subscription request. Most requests will be approved within 24-48 hours, but approval may take longer during weekends and holidays.
- Once your subscription is approved, you will receive a welcome email from NDC.
If you wish to change your password once your subscription is approved, click on “preferences” on the left hand side of the screen. You will then be able to change your password. If you need additional assistance, please contact our team.
Need something else from our team?
Need more help? Email us.
Need more help? Email us.