How to File a Complaint

What if I don’t get the accommodations I need?

If you do not get the accommodations you need or were approved for in a timely manner, there are steps you can take to advocate for your access. Many times your concerns can be addressed without having to file a formal complaint.

Need help advocating with the disability services office? Here are some resources to help you! Read full video description

Review the school’s policy on how to file a complaint

Collect all the information


Additional advocacy support

Save This
ClosePlease loginn

Need Help?

Fill out this form to get help from the NDC team.  Can’t see the form below? Click here to contact the NDC team.