Join NDC’s listserv to keep up to date on the latest news and happenings.To begin the process, please click on the following link: https://utlists.utexas.edu/sympa/info/nationaldeafcenter
- Click on “Subscribe” located on the left hand side of the screen and enter your email address at the prompt.
- You will receive an email with a temporary password. If you do not receive the email, check your Junk/Spam folder to see if it is in there.
- Enter the temporary password in the field provided within the NDC listserv sign-up page.
- After entering the password, click subscribe.
- Once your subscription is approved, you will receive a welcome email from NDC.
If you wish to change your password once your subscription is approved, click on “preferences” on the left hand side of the screen. You will then be able to change your password. If you need additional assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
FAQsWhat happened to pepnet 2?
Pepnet 2’s federal funding ended on September 30, 2016.My students are using Map It. Will their previous work still be in their portfolio or do they need to start over again?
Yes, students who have accounts with pepnet 2 will still be to access their portfolios and continue using Map It. The link to Map It will be shared as soon as it is transferred over to NDC.