Where can I find state agencies serving deaf people and families?

The National Association of State Agencies of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (NASADHH) maintains a directory of state-by-state agencies serving deaf people. If you do not see an agency listed for your state, NASADHH recommends reaching out to your state’s vocational rehabilitation agency for additional support and referrals.

Did this help you?
Need more help? Contact us today!
Updated on July 29, 2022

Need Help?

Fill out this form to get help from the NDC team.  Can’t see the form below? Click here to contact the NDC team.