Deaf Postsecondary Data Dashboard
Postsecondary experiences of deaf people vary widely across the nation. This dashboard provides current estimates for employment and educational attainment in the United States based on data from the U.S. Census Bureau.
About the Data Dashboard
About This Data
Data Dashboard FAQs
- How many deaf people live in the United States?
- Why does the National Level data use a 1-year estimate while the State Level data uses 5-year estimates?
- How many deaf people attend residential schools and mainstream schools?
- How many deaf people use sign language?
- What is the difference between unemployed and not in the labor force?
- Why are some of the age ranges 16-64 and other age ranges 25-64?