- Your ADA Regional Center may offer technical assistance regarding ADA accommodations in employment and other settings.
- The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) provides information about employment discrimination and your rights for reasonable accommodations under the ADA. Employees can also file a Charge of Discrimination against an employer and receive assistance from the EEOC to take remedial action.
- Find your state’s disability rights affiliated organization by searching the National Disability Rights Network (NDRN) for advocacy or legal support.
- Search for your regional Office of Civil Rights (OCR) center for support.
- The NAD Law and Advocacy Center provides legal information about deaf-related issues.
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Bar Association is an organization of deaf and hard of hearing lawyers.
Connect with us
National Deaf Center on Postsecondary Outcomes
The University of Texas at Austin
College of Education, SZB 5.110
1912 Speedway, Stop D4900 Austin, TX 78712
Phone/VP (512) 436-0144