NDC’s Research and Data team will be releasing 2021 employment and education data via an interactive dashboard. These updated data provide a comprehensive overview of the most current data for deaf people in the United States, serving as a resource for community members, advocates, educators, researchers, and policymakers.
Join us on December 15th, 2022 from 1:00 – 2:00 pm CT to learn about how to use the dashboard and how to identify inequities in your state.
Date: December 15th, 2022
Time: 1-2 PM CT
Registration link: https://bit.ly/3t9ebGV
General Information About NDC Events
Interpreters and real-time captioning will be provided for all events.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least three business days before the event for additional access requests.
Event Code of Conduct
All are invited to participate as you are, engage with our team, and connect with other participants to learn together. NDC is committed to creating a harassment-free space of learning that welcomes all participants regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, transgender status, age, body type, appearances, sexual orientation, disability, race, ethnicity, religion (or lack thereof), veteran or marital status, national origin, or other classification protected by law. You agree to abide by the event code of conduct by attending the event.
NDC has a zero-tolerance policy for harassment of any kind and expects all event participants will help uphold a positive experience for all. NDC reserves the right to take any necessary and appropriate action, including immediate removal from the event, in response to any incident that violates the above-mentioned expectations. NDC also reserves the right to prohibit participation at any future events, virtually or in person.
Participants are expected to:
- Conduct themselves in a manner that is considerate, respectful, and professional in their interactions with all present at the event.
- Refrain from disruptive, disrespectful, disparaging, discouraging, discriminatory, or demeaning conduct.
- Inform NDC if you notice any behavior not aligned with the conduct expectation outlined above.
Seek assistance from NDC staff at the event or email at: email@example.com
- Does registration cost anything? No.
- Who can attend the live event? The target audience for this content are service providers working in postsecondary and education training settings, but all are welcome.
- Will professional development credits be offered for this panel? No.
- Will a recording be made available to those who could not attend? Yes, a recording will be released several weeks after the original event date.
- Will interpreters or real-time captioning be provided? Yes, both are being provided. If you have additional accommodation needs, please email